Saturday, 25 August 2007

Momentary relapse?


Well, today is Saturday. I had a very bad night again last night. I took my diazepam at 11pm, and was in bed by midnight.. very tired. I tossed and turned, read, played Super Mario 64, went back to bed. Nothing. At 3am I had to take another 5mg of diazepam. It should have knocked me sideways, I've never taken 10mg in a night before. I phased out at around 3:30, only to be up again at 4am. I had serious hunger pains, so hot milk, digestive biscuits and Paul McKenna's "sleep like a log" CD, and I went back to bed. I finally slept at 7am. I woke up at just gone 9, the post brought with it some rather bad financial news which has done nothing to help me, and now I'm sat here like a zombie waiting to feel tired enough to take a nap. It's mid afternoon, and my neighbours dogs don't seem to want to stop barking. I doubt it's going to happen any time soon.

No comments: