It's Friday, and I'm feeling good. I've slept for 8 - 10 hours every night this week, and feel that I'm finally catching up with some of that sleep-debt I've accumulated. It's so nice to fall asleep within the hour, rather than tossing and turning and taking at least 3 hours to sleep. I've had the energy to do some housework, start focusing on the business again (just ideas at this point, and finishing up some invoices) and I've visited family for the first time in a few weeks. I haven't been able to go out without being driven yet, but small steps and all that. I'm still feeling generally anxious, but that in itself is like a rest for me. I still seem to have one trigger for a full-blown panic attack, and that's going outside alone, and occasionally being left in the house on my own. My pulse starts racing, my breathing quickens, and I feel that I'm going to die. At least now it does pass, and I can tell myself that it's all a bit silly, but frightening nonetheless.
Today I visited my aunt and uncle, and somehow got roped into cutting their lawn. I managed it though!
Saturday, 25 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment